North Kiteboarding 2016 new Kites !
The 2016 Rebel From Norths .
REBEL – HIGH PERFORMANCE FREERIDE / AIRSTYLE
Beginner to expert who is looking for the perfect mix of performance for hooked in riding, from freeriding, surfing, as well as big air.
This kite is ideal for those who ride fast, jump big, & want a big wind range.
Great kite for powered riding in local Canterbury onshore wave conditions.
Compared to the other kites in the Norths range
- Biggest wind range
- Best hangtime & highest jumps
- Best sheet & go power development
- Great upwind performance Easy water relaunch
- Flat kite design Loaded 5th line 5 – strut design
Whats changed for 2016.The new 2016 Rebel is the ultimate kite for huge jumps and massive hangtime! There have been quite a few changes across the range this year to ensure it still delivers the maximum performance across all the sizes.
- Smaller sizes in the range now feature a lower aspect ratio, which makes them smoother in gusty winds whilst also improving the turning speed of the kite. This makes the smaller Rebels even livelier than before without loosing stability and still allows you to boost huge airs.
- Middle sizes in the range offer the perfect blend between turning speed, handling and jumping ability. The profile and aspect ratio of these kites has been tweaked to offer amazing performance.
The 12m to 14m kites now have a higher aspect ratio, which offers higher jumps, longer hangtime and better power delivery with a smooth bar feel.
- The big 16m Rebel shares a similar shape and profile with the 14m, but the bigger 16 has more of an emphasis on lowend power and jumping ability replacing the Rebel 18.
The Rebel has always been the class-leading kite; now each size has been designed to offer the ultimate in freeride and jumping performance regardless of the wind conditions.
A great all-round hooked-in option for kiteboarding & kitesurfing around Christchurch & the South Island, especially in a wide range of wind & water conditions.