Groundswell has a demo bar instore now.. Come in & take it for a spin, or just come down and give it a twist.
The North Kiteboarding Clickbar –
Powering and depowering your kite has never been easier.
The unique Trim Unit enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the flick of a switch.
- To power your kite, turn the Winder of the Trim Unit clockwise – this shortens the length of your backlines with every half turn.
Twisting the Winder of the Trim Unit clockwise shortens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater.
The Kite has more power.
The power steps are divided in eight steps, half a rotation on the winder is one power step.
- To depower, simply push the button in the middle of the Winder – your backlines will lengthen again with every click.
Pushing the Push Button lengthens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater.
The kite has less power.
Pushing the button once is one depower step.
At any time the level of power/depower is visible on the Power Display on the bar, as well as on a neon orange mark above the right floater.
Being placed on the right side of the bar, the Trim Unit is easily accessible offering to power and depower intuitively in any situation – be it dropping into a massive wave or during an enormous mega loop.
To reach optimum safety the Clickbar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release.
AUTOMATIC UNTWISTING –
- > Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations
- > Even the guided safety line is untwisted to reach an optimum of safety
Delivered with a 4 line set up and adjustable to 22 m or 24 m line length, the Clickbar is the cleanest system on the market.
Also available is a 5th Element Upgrade Kit.
With all its unique features, the Clickbar delivers a completely new experience of kitesurfing. Once you try it, you’ll be hooked forever!
The bonus to Canterbury kite boarders –
- Very clean & simple system.
- Very easy to trim the power of the kite.
- Front lines never twist.
- Great for riders with shorter reach.
- Far more accurate power trim.