Come in and get all the details on the 2022 equipment.
2021/22 Kites Below – Click on the kite name to watch videos.
The Switchblade – probably the most popular kite in Canterbury, great at everything you can do !
Ideal kite for the Estuary sessions, Fun at the beach, & a great booster for the lakes.
When it comes to a kite which represents the pinnacle of performance and versatility, the Switchblade has no equal. World speed record/ King of the air winner to name a few..
The greatest achievements in the sport of kitesurfing have been accomplished with an ‘off the shelf’ Switchblade, using the exact same kite which can be bought in stores.
Sizes: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 14 – The 12m & 10m are the weapons for Canterbury conditions.
Drifter – One of our big sellers – great kite for the beaches around Canterbury & fun on the flat waters too.
While surfing, you want your kite to be as invisible as possible. Having a kite which can quickly power and depower are the keys to fluid board control. And there is no better feeling than the moment when your kite ‘drifts’ effortlessly down the line as you absolutely tear apart the wave on your surfboard.
Sizes: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 – Small sizes work real well for foiling too !!
FX – Ultimate blend of flat water freestyle & big air with great free ride handling.
Freestyle / Crossover (FX). Two words that perfectly describe how freestyle has evolved to mix the styles of hooked and unhooked trick riding.
In todays high performance arena it is imperative to have a kite that will deliver performance on both fronts. Whether you are doing the most technical unhooked tricks or throwing massive hooked kite loops the FX will get it done… with style.
The FX produces the sensitivity of ‘slack’ while unhooked and the power and control while hooked. Two fronts that will take your riding to entirely new levels.
Sizes: 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 12 / 14
The Moto– The Moto kite from Cabrinha smashes all conventional thinking.
This versatile Freeride / Crossover kite is light to the touch and provides a precise and linear power delivery.
The lighter weight and quick response are made possible with its 3 strut hybrid plan form..
Sizes: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 12 / 14
Contra – For Summer 2022 the Contra comes in 2 guises, Contra 3 Strut & Contra 1 Strut.
Contra 3 Strut is still the super popular light wind kite for Canterbury conditions.
Super fun on the Estuary & makes the most of the light onshore days at the beach. Featherweight cannon that delivers light wind fun like you’ve never had before.
Sizes: 13 / 15 / 17
CONTRA 1 STRUT – Foil free ride kite
This season the Contras range is expanded to bring its legendary efficiency deep into the foil boarding realm.
The single strut version of the Contra is built on its platform of efficiency and range, while adding featherweight control. With its single strut, this kite is lighter and more nimble, allowing the use of much smaller sizes to maximize foilboardings true potential.
The Contra 1 struts superior drift characteristics allow for low angles of attack while on foil, and the rear line tension increases steering impulse even when depowered.
This dynamic kite design shift will put an optimized Contra light wind kite in your hands whether you ride a twin tip, surfboard, or a foil board.
Sizes: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 14
2020 Cabrinha Twin Tip BOARDS –
- Too Be Confirmed
2017 Cabrinha SURF BOARDS –
- To Be Confirmed
KITES – TO BE RELEASED—-
- Vegas – Freestyle / wake style, this kite makes you a better rider.
- The Dice – Performance kite for all Canterbury conditions. Happy performing wakestyle, freestyle, wave style – this kite rocks on all levels. – IN STOCK
- Rebel – Ultimate free ride – Great for blasting along & boosting big airtime. One of the most popular kites in the world. – IN STOCK- !
- Evo– A kite to do it all , versatile kite for all Canterbury conditions. – IN STOCK
- Neo – 3 strut wave kite, light & powerful, for those Canterbury coastal sessions on a s
- Dyno – featherweight cannon that delivers light wind fun like you’ve never had before.
- Juice – Lightwind freeride, our most popular light wind boost machine, fun on the flat & the surf.
BOARDS – Twin tips
- Gambler – Boots and all freestyle beast.
- Team Series – Ultimate board for the best riders ! & any one who wants a sick ride
- Jaime – The classic all round weapon, with or without boots.
- Xride – Great free ride board, ideal for all Canterbury conditions.- IN STOCK
- Select – Fast , light performance free ride.
- Soleil – Female Freeride board.
- Gonzales – Easy to use , all round .- IN STOCK
- Spike – Light wind , upwind board. Ideal for those cruisey days
BOARDS – Surf / Directional.
- Pro CSC –Small waves & strapless freestyle. Snappy top turns and tight bottom turns. Best wave/freestyle board with no inserts. Great pop. Good speed through turns.
- Pro Session –Big waves & Carving magic. Carvey big wave slayer. Max grip through rail design. Driving bottom turns. Control at high speeds
- Pro Surf –Ideal all-round surf. Best strapless surfboard. Perfect in the pocket. No inserts for footsteps. Snappy top and tight bottom turns.
- Whip CSC – Great Freestyle wave board, Early planing, very forgiving with fast bottom turns
- Wam – All-round surf, ideal for medium size waves. Best allrounder High Performance > Easy to surf Driving bottom turns and flowing top turns